Not only is The Waterfront a mere 15 minutes away from District 1, but the development is within minutes of shops and supermarkets, the Franco Vietnamese Hospital, Japanese, Korean and Taipei Schools, Saigon South International School, and a nine-hole golf course and driving range.
SCHOOLS & OTHERS
District 7′s ideal location extends to its offering of various notable educational institutions and important services and facilities. These include:
- SSIS (Saigon South International school)
- CIS (Canadian International school)
- RISS (Renaissance International Saigon school)
- AIS (Australian International school)
- RMIT University (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Korean International School
- The Japanese School in Ho Chi Minh city
- The FV Hospital (The Franco-Vietnamese Hospital)
- SECC (The Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre)
- Phu My Hung Golf Court
THE CRESCENT MALL
The Crescent Mall has become the landmark of District 7, where unique design, scenic landscape and an array of upscale retail outlets are brought together. Living in the area, you are now closer to high-end shopping experience, wellness services, and most of all, a good lifestyle.
For more information, please visit The Crescent Mall’s website.
THE CRESCENT RETAILS